Fire Kills Glenrock Man


A Glenrock neighborhood is mourning the death of a 66-year-old man, who died when his fifth wheel trailer caught fire.  

A Glenrock volunteer fireman on his way to work noticed the blaze at 4:45 yesterday morning.  He dragged unconscious Jackie Lee Beals out of the trailer and attempted to resuscitate him, but investigation shows Beals had already died.  They say the fire ignited from electric heating equipment.  

Beals' two dogs also died in the fire.  The Glenrock police chief warns the public to be cautious using electric heating appliances during the winter.