Silverton Broadcasting- KTWO-TV
Official Contest Rules
As of 9/2011
General Rules for all contests
1. Each contest is open to all qualified persons 18 years or older except as legally prohibited and except the following:
a. Employees of Silverton Broadcasting and related companies; household members, siblings, and parents of said Silverton employees; There is no purchase necessary.
2. A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and/or family residing in same, per contest, whether the prize be in cash, services, or merchandise.
3. Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise from the Silverton Broadcasting station (KTWO) either from a contest or a station event, are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize in the last 30 days or in the current running contest, whichever is longest, are not eligible to win. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners.
4. The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest.
Winner may be required to sign an eligibility release form and give Silverton Broadcasting and its sponsors permission to use their name, photo and voice for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting prize, winner releases Silverton Broadcasting, all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize. Silverton Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar or greater value. Silverton Broadcasting shall not be responsible to replace prize tickets to events, which are cancelled and the event sponsors do not issue replacement tickets. Silverton Broadcasting shall not be responsible for any Product Liability issues. Winners must address Product issues with the manufacturer of the prize.
5. Silverton Broadcasting is not responsible for technical errors including but not limited to misdirected or mis-dialed phone calls, texting, email or computer errors.
6. Copies of these rules are available at KTWO-TV, 1896 Skyview Drive Casper Wyoming 82601 8 am to 5 pm; or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Contest rules are also posted on the station web site, www.k2tv.com.
7. All decisions by the judges and/or administrators of the contest are final.
8. Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility through the KTWO-TV Business Office. Prizes must be claimed in a timely manner. Prized not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned. Some prizes may expire. Silverton Broadcasting will not be required to replace expired items. Office hours for prize pickup are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at the address listed in #6.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility.
10. Picture ID is required in order to claim a prize.
11. Prize won inside of the Casper area will not be mailed. Winners that pick up prize in person must sign proof of receipt and contest rules. Silverton Broadcasting is not responsible for prizes lost in the mail being sent outside of Casper area.
12. Winner must be a legal resident of Wyoming.
13. Contest rules may be modified by Silverton Broadcasting at any time.